Zigbee module is a low cost solution for simple PHY & MAC design in one chip. It could be replace wire system and cheaper than Bluetooth module.
Incorporates reliable, low power sensory wireless standard (802.15.4/ZigBee/2.4GHz ISM band) with opportunities for economies of scale, interoperability, and improvement.
Multiple form factors allowing for differentiation and fit with unique end-users, and enhancements through API and Serial interface of Zigbee module.
Data rate (maximum: 250Kps) and it is safe during data transmitting or receiving under Ember API security (such as AES).
- Allow many of nodes/sensors necessitates wireless solutionso
- low system/node costso Require
- low power RF-ICs and protocolso
- Reliable and secure links between network nodeso
- Easy deployment and installationo
- Feet in the product for low data rates
- Micron-Chip: ATMEL/ATmega128L-8MI Microcontroller
- RF Chip: Ember/ EM2420/2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 / ZigBee RF Transceiver
- Antenna: Chip Antenna/ 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 compliant
- Battery (option): Coin Battery (CR2450)/ 600mAh
- LED Indicators: Single Green Round LED*1 (PWR/ Link)
- Switch button: Power on/offo
- PCB dimension: 2″ x 1″ x 0.3″
- Power Consumption: 3.3V, (operating mode: 22.7mA~25.2mA, sleep mode: 11uA)
- Operating Temperature: 5 degree C to 40 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -20 degree C to 60 degree C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Emission & Safety: Compliance with FCC Part15